jane

Monday, April 03, 2006

sick sick sick

Din go to skul today cos I caught a bad flu..poor me..tml stil haf to go skul n sum more gt np siahx..hahahs.. woke up at 11 den faster prepare to go to yio chu kang mit xy..she having practical lesson den ask me to go wif her..so cool lor..get to drive…haiyo..cant wait till im 18...hahs..after her lesson we went amk to see doc to get mc.. waited for the doc for bout 2hrs lor..si bei pek chek..den when mine turn to see the doc..the freaking doctor ask me y shld she gif e a mc..den I told her cos I neva go skul..guess wad she said..she ask me y neva go see her in the morning..wad fuck..lyk I want to see doc liddat..if the idiotic skul dun nid mc I alrdy dun see u liao lo..nvm.dun wanna tok bout the dic ler..dulan arhs..hahs..den we rushed to ms eat dinner..bt too bads..din see the person I wanted to see.sads.hahas..jkjk..aft dinner..was walking arnd..den we saw 2 gay toking bout the whitening cream n saying dat he was on a healthy diet..oh my! Hahas..walk arnd till bout 7lus den go hm le…8 gt campus superstar lehhs..uz watch.. Adriano more mn ore cute n blur lorx.. his blurness is so naturally..my my!!!

since 28 march..i miss him..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home