1174 more hours to go.
1 and a half months to go.
a few more months to a new year and i'll be 18 soon.
and another 4 more years, i'll be 21.
so fast.
wonder what will i be doing in 10 years time. will be a GP? psychiatrist? director? still studying? or... JOBLESS? i think the first 3 will never come true. anyway it's just a dream.
i seriously can't imagine when i'm 65 how will i look like. will i have grand-children? will i be alone? or maybe i'm dead already..
it's a random topic today.keep telling myself these few weeks : I MUST GET GOOD GRADES! I WILL! I MUST! I WISH... HAHAHAH
september holiday has arrived meaning it's time to wake up.
i'm trying to wake up now.
1 and a half months to go.
a few more months to a new year and i'll be 18 soon.
and another 4 more years, i'll be 21.
so fast.
wonder what will i be doing in 10 years time. will be a GP? psychiatrist? director? still studying? or... JOBLESS? i think the first 3 will never come true. anyway it's just a dream.
i seriously can't imagine when i'm 65 how will i look like. will i have grand-children? will i be alone? or maybe i'm dead already..
it's a random topic today.keep telling myself these few weeks : I MUST GET GOOD GRADES! I WILL! I MUST! I WISH... HAHAHAH
september holiday has arrived meaning it's time to wake up.
i'm trying to wake up now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home