HIHIHI.JANE IS HERE!
I LOVE MY FRIENDS. I HATE THE LETTER 'D'. I LOVE TO PLAY. I HATE TO STUDY. I LOVE TO GET GOOD RESULTS. I HATE WORKING TO GET GOOD RESULTS. I LOVE MYSELF. I HATE MY ATTITUDE. I LOVE MY FAMILY. I HATE MY PARENTS NAGGING. I LOVE MONEY. I HATE WORKING FOR MONEY. I LOVE MAHJONG. I HATE BLACKJACK(talk cock).
I'M SUPER RANDOM TODAY. I DONT KNOW WHY. HAHAHA.. AND I DONT KNOW WHY I'M TYPING IN CAPS.
today is a new week which means exams are here! today was english. paper 1 was rather easy. but paper 2, can die ah. not enough time to finish! left 2 questions undone. haiiiiii.. tmr is chinese. relax..... also nothing to learn. haha. but have to start memorising social studies notes. if nt last min panic. haha!
yesterday went to T3! went to eat, take picture.
sat was at my family chalet, after that sneak out to bedok cause was super super bored. no one accompany. like loner lah. hahahaha.. but luckily gt my friends. hahah! then played awhile of mahjong.. and a bit of in between and a bit of blackjack. and i lose money. nvm lah. not big amount. small small one. hahaha..
then then, friday was wrking at starhub! super fun! whole day chit chat with jiazhi and talk cock with travis. haha and even go blog-hopping. hahaha. so bo liao. cause we were the angels. hahah.. me and jiazhi so so bored that we even thinking which country shall we go for honeymoon, west america or maldives or africa or dont know where lah. haha. nice meeting new people. haha..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home