YOU'RE A FCUKING LIAR.. I DONT KNOW WHY I DIDNT EXPOSE U.. I THOUGHT U WOULD AT LEAST TELL ME, BUT U DIDNT! INSTEAD U LIED!! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO TRUST U EVER EVER AGAIN.. I'M SO DISAPPOINTED IN YOU. YOU WERENT LIKE THIS WHEN I FIRST KNEW U, U'VE CHANGED. PERHAPS U ARE LIKE THAT ALL ALONG AND JUST THAT IM STUPID. FOR THESE COUPLES OF MTHS, I'D BEEN REALLY HAPPY WITHOUT YOU BUT UNTIL LAST NIGHT.. WHY.. WHY TO ME NOT HER......... DONT EVER LET ME SEE YOU. I WILL NT FALL FOR YOUR TRICK AGAIN, i hope.
Previous Posts
- walau.. i dont know what happen to my phone lah.. ...
- i seriously need to post this nightmare before i f...
- i miss my primary school days man!! so fun!! nothi...
- i'm so proud of myself! i didnt take any stick tod...
- i'm so bored.. i have things to do but i'm so relu...
- the weather today is so bladdy hot!! then lessons ...
- yeah! its finally over for 2 days.. so tired.. tod...
- i'm here to blog.. nothing better to do.. haha.. t...
- ya!!! click 5 coming sg for concert on 1st june.. ...
- suay ah!!!!i lost my phone! lost in school somemor...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home